Odd brake question

Hello. We have a 1994 Dodge Caravan. Long story short the passenger side calpiper froze up like 8 months ago and we just tied it up out of the way and drove it more carefully. Anyway, finally got a new caliper, rotor, pads but found the lower section of hose had gotten a kink in it from being bent out of the way. OK got a new hose but once it was hooked up neither side would work and the peddle went to the floor. Tried bleeding the system and there was very little fluid or air coming out of the passenger side but a lot on the drivers side. Only when we put the old kinked/blocked hose back on the passenger side would the drivers side brake work again. There`s no fluid leaking anywhere. Just from this does anyone have an idea what may have gone wrong? The passengers side lower hose being blocked or not affects how the drivers side works but nothing gets the passenger side working. Thanks for any quick input. :-)

Reply to
Sara Brown

Like, are you serious, like......

Reply to
cavedweller

Does the hose hook to a proportional valve. If so it could be bad also.

Reply to
Licker

Have it fixed professionally b4 you kill someone

Reply to
James Goforth