05-07 Dakota 3.9 Fuel milage info

So says the King of Delusion & Incoherent Ravings.

Reply to
Roy

hay i never said i was perfect. i like my dream world lol

Reply to
mpberti

You do know that wasn't Roy, Right????

Reply to
TBone

Democrats are the party of TRAITORS.

They have sold out their country's best interests just to gain political power.

Reply to
TBone

Hey Troll, quit trying to be me. There is only one TBone and you are not him.

Reply to
TBone

no.. No i didn't, but i wasn't offended I thought he was just making light of the who crazy thread. It made me laugh

Reply to
mpberti

I think the bad part is that the question the OP had wasn't really answered.

I'm more toward the conservative side, but I wouldn't tell TBone (or anyone else) they're stupid because they have a different opinion. American politics isn't about being in lock-step.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

That is true Ken, it really wasn't. The problem though is that the answer would be extremely subjective as milage, though there may be an EPA estimate, is dependant on too many factors, like how heavy is the drivers foot, what is he using it for, etc..

Reply to
azwiley1

I know that my '97 Dakota 2WD (4-sp auto) with a 3.9 gets about 13 mpg average. 206,000 miles, mostly rural area driving.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

True, but how come the EPA requires numbers on gas cars and trucks window stickers but not on diesels?

Reply to
miles

That sucks. I don't understand why mini trucks such as Toyota and Nissan only get 14mpg or so city. In the 70's and 80's mini trucks got

25 easy and were 1/2 the cost of a full sized.
Reply to
miles

Don't know miles, how about you ask them and share the info with us when you get it

Reply to
azwiley1

As I recall, they don't rate any heavy duty vehicles. While I don't know why, it may be because there's such an extreme variance in the possible uses? Towing, towing heavy, no load, etc.

Reply to
BigIronRam