1999 dodge 3500 5.9 we have the engine light on and getting a p0401 and a

We thought it would be a egr valve but not finding this we have a 1999 ram 3500 conversion van the codes we are getting are a P0401 and a p0403 ? Any help would be wonderful

Reply to
Pat

Le dimanche 16 août 2015 17:18:01 UTC-4, Pat a écrit :

P0401 DODGE EGR System Malfunction P0403 DODGE EGR Control Solenoid Circuit Malfunction

see

gillesmiss