My 2002 Dodge Durango will go through periods where the engine runs rough.

The engine cranks fine and seems ok until approximately 10 to 15 minutes into a drive. Then the engine starts to shutter. The rough running last about for a short period and then goes away. It will sometimes run rough again for the same amount of time. This seems to happen mainly on very hot temp. days. On cool mornings and evenings I can't recall it ever happening.

Reply to
Brad Alexander