2001 Dakota with dead radio RIP

I started having trouble with the radio about 2 wks ago. When I started the truck to drive home from work, the clock would flash 3 times and go off, flash 3 times, etc. Halfway home it decided to work again. Two days later, the same thing happened except the radio didn't start working again. I replaced the fuse in the driver's side fuse panel and the radio worked fine (it also cleaedr the engine malfunction light, which had come on at about the same time). Shorlty after, the radio died for good. Does anyone know if there is another in-line fuse under the dash for the radio? Or will I just have to biter the bullet and buy another radio?

As an aside, in the 50K miles I've had my Dakota, I have had it into the shop at least 10 times for the engine malfunction light. It is always the evaporative system leak. That light will probably ensure that I never buy another Dodge truck.

Reply to
troutbum50