2003 Caravan - Raised Rear End

I have a 2003 Caravan SPORT, SWB (short wheel base) and noticed the rear end sits higher than the front on level ground. One dealer said this is normal due to the springs/suspension. But I notice that some other SWB Caravans sit level. What going on here? How can I lower the rear end?

Thanks? Mike

Reply to
mmmsmith

That is true.

But I notice that some

Put some weight in the back till the rear end sits were you want it.

Reply to
Mike