2003 Dodge 2500 4X4 extended cab, Diesel- Transmission

I have this truck and the trans keeps going in and out of lock up at 37 to

42 mph. Is there a way to disingauge the TCC? or possibly unplug it? $700.00 later and the dealer is saying replace the trans for about $6000.00.
Reply to
Bridgettrose

Are you talking about it going in and out of od?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The last time someone asked about this I found this article at the TDR. I'm not sure if it will work on the 2003 but it's worth a shot. See:

Nosey

This worked for me. YMMV.

Jack

Nosey wrote: