2003 Ram 1500 4.7L

Ok, I have less than 500 miles to go on the truck. I have a problem with the engine "stalling out" not dying but simply requiring me to pump the accelerator when sitting on the hill that is my driveway when I want to pull out in the am or whenever the truck is cold. Truck sits all night, only does it once then runs fine....until today.

Truck was hot, outside was hot. Went to a gated community was creeping up to the gate and it only opened part way. Stepped on the brake and the truck died.

First question and biggest question.....Is the fuel system part of the "drivetrain" warranty or do I need to get it in right now?

Secondly, what is this co-pilot I've read about? Should I insist they hook one up?

Thanks,

Gary

Reply to
gary