2005 dakota stereo wire colors

Anyone help out with the wire colors for a 2005 dakota stereo? Stock CD not infinity system.

Thanks I really need the switched power line not constant for an amp hookup

Thanks jld

Reply to
Jason Lynch

Buy a wire harness from any local car stereo shop. They only cost $10 or so and will save you alot of headaches. No splicing too! On my 2004 Durango there was no switched power available on the stereo connector. The stock stereo turns on and off by computer codes. So I ran a wire to the cigarette lighter when I mounted an aftermarket stereo.

Reply to
miles

No one has a 2005 dakota yet that is the problem. I've replaced all 4 door speakers but I am looking for the power side of wires that someone must know of?

Thanks for the input

jld

Reply to
Jason Lynch