2008 RAM towing mirror lights

Just bought a RAM with towing mirrors.

I do like the auxiliary lights that some folks have on mirrors.

I could add LED clearance lights to the existing mirror bases, any one know if the wiring is in the doors?

Other solutions welcome!

-- Pete Arnold ?(?¿?)?

31' Forest River, Cardinal Fiver

'08 RAM250 4x4, 6.7 Smoke Motor

Member of Escapees & National Camping Travelers, A Masonic Family Camping Club

Reply to
Peter Arnold

Is this what you are looking for?

FMB

These lights are 'No Longer Available' ;-(

Pete

Peter Arnold

Peter Arnold wrote in news:rWiwo.337889$Is6.27102@en- nntp-13.dc1.easynews.com:

Just more lights that must pass vehicle inspection.

Reply to
Noahbuddy

Yep, remember one time the inspection failed me for fog lights I added: if they are on the vehicle they must work! Eventually they gave in and put the sticker on when I promised to have them fixed.

Reply to
PeterD

Very correct. When you see the 18 wheelers with about 100 clearance lights it is a sign of a fellow who takes pride in his rig. One bulb out and he's bait for a DOT citation. That being said, I still believe that signals on a mirror are a significant safety edge.