Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Dodge Ram 4x2 46RE Transmission help
99 Dodge Pickup. Just did a complete trans rebuild with new torque converter. (Reverse went out) After completion, the tran would shift from first to second then back into first. I replaced the speed...

OT: EBAY support is too funny!
Here is an abbreviation of an online support episode I had with EBAY. Ebay billing support, how may I help you? My account was locked on the final day of a listing. I was unable to reply to any...
6
6

Dodge Dakota Question
I did a code test on my 97 Dakota P/U that has a 3.9 and it says lean burn on the left bank . Im not sure exactly what that means . I was "told" it means the 1st Oxygen sensor , is that correct? The...
4
4

Ok so Clockspring Installation went ok...
2000 Dodge 2500 Cummins... First I got an airbag light, then lI ost cruise. So I purchased a clockspring from NAPA ($43.00) and installed it today. Pretty straightforward installation following the...
4
4

OFF TOPIC! -> new site dedicated to open carry
although this is sure to surprise many of you, i am working on warming up to open carry. im not willing to sacrifice my tactical advantage of concealed carry, but im trying to warm up to the idea...
31
31

OT - code reader for a Neon
Sorry for posting here, but my question posed over on on the 10th has gone unanswered. Wife's 2000 neon has the stoopid check-engine idiot lite on. After a day or two ... or nine ... it goes out only...
8
8

wobble in steering wheel - RAM 2500
A friend has a '98 2500 RAM Turbodiesel... the steering wheel has always had a little wobble, but lately it's gotten pretty severe! The truck steers OK, and the wobble seems to be isolated to the...
1
1

No Brake Lights
98 Ram Q.C 4x4 5.9 ltr,auto 1/2 ton. 123112 miles. Noticed tonight when got home from work, no brake lights,not even the 3rd brake other lights do work ,tail & turn lights work. Checked the 20 amp...
2
2

She's Home -and, OT, GPS power question
Oh, finally. Regulars may remember I was in the land of Oz not long ago. Well, I'm back in the good ol US of A, and finally so is my 2001 Dakota. Oddly, I missed the old truck. It's got a few more...
9
9

Clockspring on 2000 Ram 2500
My airbag light first started coming on during left hand turns, now it is on full-time. Also have lost cruise control. So based on research here, I'm suspecting bad clock spring. Looking at this link...
2
2

07 Ram Problems?
I have an 07 Ram 1500 Hemi. Laramie Edition. If I'm at a stand still on a hill, transmission in park and I let off the brake, a clattering type noise vibrates through the brake pedal. I don't know...
1
1

3500 Clutch problem
I have a 2007 Dodge Ram with a standard shift and haul a 16000 pound 5th wheel. The problem is backing up with the rig. In order to inch slowly backwards when getting into a tight spot (specially if...
1
1

1991 dodge caravan will not hold speed
I have a 91 caravan replaced wires plugs cap rotor ect fuel filter fuel pump. It will idle just fine and runs when throttle it fully depressed but will not hold a constant speed?

2008 Town & Country
Anybody Have access to a wiring diagram for an 08 T&C ? I've installed a MyGig "Lockpick" in my van and to make the rear camera work while in motion I need to get a seperate power wire to the camera...
33
33

02 Dakota AC/Heater - low fan air volume problem
My 92 Dakota AC will "blow your hat off'. It blows 2 or 3 times as much air as my 02 Dakota RT. The 02 just does not have enough AC fan volume to cool the truck on a 85+ degree day. The AC output air...
2
2