2008 Dakota under rail box bedliner - tonneau cover

I have a 2008 Dakota Crew Cab Laramie and I want to put some type of tonneau cover on it and don't know where to find one. I checked with Dodge and got nowhere. Does anyone here know where I can find what I need? I tried a google search and must be using the wrong terms because I can't find it there either.

Thanks

Reply to
riobardo

took all of 15 seconds on google.... there are only about a dozen local dealers for these things in my little hick town. i suggest you buy locally. michael

|1177582688

Reply to
nunya