Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

changing the waterpump on a 99 durango
I have a leaky waterpump on a 99 durango with the 5.9L engine. It looks like I have to remove the radiator to pull the waterpump. Is there a special trick to disconnecting the tranny cooler, either...
2

oil light
From: "Christopher D. Thompson" Subject: Re: 96 Ram 1500 - 318 - Oil light Date: Sunday, March 09, 2008 5:11 PM How often has the oil been changed? regularly? as in every 3,000 miles? put a manual...
1

dead tach
Hi folks - the tach went dead on my 93 Dakota the other day. Noticed it when I started the truck one morning. It's pegged down on the left side. Any idea what caused this? Could it be a broken wire or...

Ignition timing for best gas mileage
I have an 87 Dodge Dakota V6, originally equipped with a Holley 6280 electronic feedback carburetor. The mixture control solenoid in the carb went south a while back and is no longer available so I...
1
1

Tires
Anyone else having trouble finding P255/65R15s for a 2000 Dakota QC? The last couple of times, I've purchased BF Goodrich Radial T/As 255/70R15 which were cheaper than the OE Goodyears.

96 Ram 1500 - 318 - Oil light
Ok guys, I have been reading your posts for quite some time now and I have used alot of the good advice here. I am at my end with an oil problem. I have a '96 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 318 5.2L. Last month I...
4
4

MPG on Jeep Wrangler
What kind of mileage are you guys that have a wrangler seeing? I'm considering selling the F350 since I am no longer living in the country and no longer have a call for it. I'm thinking of replacing...
32
32

Motor races while coasting on '92 Dakota
Engine is a 2.5 liter four, trans is a five speed (four plus an overdrive) NP2500. I'm still trying to figure out why the following is happening and having no luck. This is what's happening: I park...
8
8

OT: Collision insurance?
Getting ready to return to the US after a long hiatus, and working out insurance issues. Last time I was in the US, it was common to drop collision off the insurance policy on older vehicles. Was...
70
70

ATF+4 Question
Hi All! Can anyone tell me where I can get ATF+4 transmission fluid besides the dealer? Planning a trip through Canada and would like info on who makes it (Shell, Petro-Canada??) and where I can pick...
2
2

Brakes grabbing on 01 dakota
I just replaced the rotors and pads on my 01 dakota quad cab 3.9 last summer.I noticed it before,but even more since I changed them that there seems to be no gradual braking,its all at the end of the...
5
5

318 to 225 swap?
I have a 77 M-886 ambulance built on the W-200. My 318 is kind of ragged and I have access to a 225. The 225 is out of an 80 car, single barrel. So, I'm wondering about bell housings from slant 6 to...
2
2

power window switch or relay
i have a problem with my '03 dodge 3500. the power windows work fine from the drivers position but none of the passenger positon switches will work the related window. the lock out button is not on. i...
26
26

Re: lift kit for 2007 2 WD Dodge Ram 3500 dually
you keep messing with buggs and I might have to turn your ass into PETA... (people eating tasty animals) mac Please remove splinters before emailing
1
1

Polishing a t*rd
Yesterday, I took my 1992 Dodge Dakota's passenger side door apart to see if I could fix it so that my key would work the lock button again. Sure enough, I discovered that a rod coming out of the back...
27
27