Re: lift kit for 2007 2 WD Dodge Ram 3500 dually

> Ya'll having a bunch of fun with this but I'm gonna lmfao when she

>> outshoots your ass too... > >Well, we do know one thing, she has out shot your's!! Now, when I get up >there, then we will see. But as far as this goes, you are lashing out. > >Roy

you keep messing with buggs and I might have to turn your ass into PETA... (people eating tasty animals)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

He seems to be a bit busy of late. Probably helping out snowfool with his plowing.

Roy

Reply to
Roy