Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Creaking noise, 2001 Dakota
I've posted about this before; I had the dealer do the tsb that resets the steering wheel, but the sound is still there. I've a 2001 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4. There's a creaking noise when I turn the...
9
9

Dodge Sprinter question
What, if any is the standard for replacement of brake rotors? Is it typical to replace them whenever pads are replaced, or at so many miles on the vehicle? Are rotors cut anymore? Tia, RBM

Engine noise on hard acceleration
Ok here is what is going on. On a hard acceleration uphill, there is an intermitant rattle noise coming from either the driver side or the front of my motor. I have a '99 Ram 1500 4x4 with an 5.8L...
8
8

Re: The Pat's!!
Maybe the Giants should show up and ask the mayor, "Where's the parade?" We also thought it was a great game. We had no real favorite we were rooting for, but seeing Brady get knocked on his ass 18...

GIANT'S WIN
It's good to be the king.
34
34

next deer season
I want one of these 12 ga shootguns. Do you think I can order one with a slug barrel? beekeep
1
1

1998 2500 wiring problems 1964 to 1998 frame swap
I have a 1964 town wagon I put a 1998 Ram 2500 5.9L (360) with a 5 speed frame under it. I am Having problems with the wires. I would like to know what wires I need to get it running. I saved as much...

Ping - Roy: OT (football)
Did you become a Dolphins fan when you moved to Florida? You haven't mentioned football since the playoffs started.
7
7

Pats or Giants???
So who's gonna win the big one??? I just can't jump on the bandwagon so "GO GIANTS!!" Denny
44
44

Disappearing car door
Interesting concept in the video on that page. I wonder if Dodge will offer it with their heated seats. (North Mexico)

2002 Dakota Drivers Seat
My 2002 Dodge Dakota Lemon has thrown another problem. (that makes 16) The reclining seat no longer latches into position. I have my cooler in the back to hold it up. Anyone know if I can get a...
2
2

Rear (not over the axle) Air Bag
I saw a Dodge 3500 with a rear air bag which was located at the rear of the springs, not over the axle. I spoke with the owner who tows a 5th and he said it was the smoothest ride with or without the...
8
8

Dodge 2004 Quad 4x4 1500
Can someone tell me what might be the gallons that register from the 1/8 mark to 1/4 mark meaning how many gallons between these two marks. Thanks
11
11

Newbi
hello everyone Just joined the ranks of Dodge truck owner. Picked up a 2004 Dakota Quad Cab SLT with 20,900 miles on her. Happy so far. I will be watching and learning from this group. Cecil
2
2

Dodge Rear end
Will a rearend from a 96 dodge 2 wd fit a 98 dodge 4 wd? -- Message posted using information at
8
8