2006 Dodge Durango rough idle

I have a brand new 2006 Dodge Durango with less than 1,000 miles on it and when I am sitting idling the rpm's drop and it causes the engine to idle rough. But, it doesnt idle rough consistly only for a second but repeatedly until you begin to drive. I took it to Dodge and they did something to the computer and it made it a little better but not completely gone. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is this typical?

Reply to
mike