ball joints on 98 dakota...and recall?

Don't mind her Roy, from reading a few other threads in a different group, she wasn't smart enough to know that the browser she uses is firefox by mozilla (or a slightly older version of the same thing), when some one was asking a quiestion about firefoxs' history. But I guess it is ok for her to make mistakes but no one else, righ bitch?

Reply to
azwiley1

azPunkinseed:

Twinkie: I use Mozilla 1.7.13 Suite Not Firefox Not Mozilla 1.7.12 on a PowerPC running Linux either

I'm flattered that you seek my posts across usenet. Do you have any questions about the Firefox history sidebar?

Reply to
Beryl

So says the self appointed one with delusions of grandeur.

'adapt and understood'

adapt adapt

It's interesting that you go to such lengths over a few misspelled words to defend someone who is known to string together paragraph after paragraph containing nothing but incoherent and irrelevant babble, that someone having claimed in previous posts to have invented the GPS system. (among other ludicrous claims)

Sorry Sheryl, I just can't connect the dots when it comes to your hero Snotinkle. I guess the lawn cutters out there need an advocate though.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

he's got nothing else. doesn't surprise me.

Reply to
theguy

if that's the case, considering that your performance has set all time records for "wimpyness", i gotta think about what moniker we really should give you. maybe twinkle toes. let me think about it.

Reply to
theguy

snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net:

It's nonsense.

You still don't know, even when I lay it all out for you.

I mirrored *your* own behavior, dumbguy!

You haven't been heard from for... weeks? months? And now you pop in to whine over a couple of misspelled words. Have you ever posted anything of value? Offered technical info, explained anything? I don't think so.

Reply to
Beryl

Well, that seemed to get your attention didn't it puss? Yup, it must of. I misspelled published, saw it and let it go and you missed it. Odd you, who is anal about spelling and grammar didn't jump right on it.

Reply to
Roy

But Roy, you are forgetting one thing, the bitch only cares about these type things because she thinks that I am "an easy target" It's a shame that she is so in love w/Snoballs that she is to stupid and to blind to see the truth behind everything.

Reply to
azwiley1

well, you pretty much settled that. you are a moron. anyway, what was the point of your post?

Reply to
theguy

groan. so what are you trying to tell me? that you are my secret admirer now? how could i be so lucky. when you grow up you want to be just like me?

look, larry may be jealous about this change of affection on your part. why don't we just forget it and i'll let larry have you. ok?

Reply to
theguy

Nah, she is the Idiot's(well his name is Jacob) sock puppet. That's what they do.

Reply to
Roy

guy, she/he/it is all yours, for now. I am sure she will tire of you soon and shift his/hers/its attention back at me. Enjoy her while you can!

Reply to
azwiley1