Battery Cable-'96 2500 Diesel

Can anyone direct me to a supplier of battery cables (left battery to starter) or splice on terminals for this vehicle. One lug of the terminal (+) has broken, temp fix, will probably get me through the summer, but I want a proper connection for the winter that is not going to cost me my first born and my left testicle if I go through my local dodge dealer. Already checked my local parts guru's, and wrecking yards, they all smile and say "good luck". Any direction would be appreciated. Thx. LJB

Reply to
LJB

Have no idea what the cable end looks like, but I always can figure out a way to replace them. If it's a large lug, I make it out of soft copper pipe. Just flatten it and drill a hole and solder the cable in the open end.

Al

Reply to
Big Al