Cold-Start Rough Idle

Ok gentlemen, here is a question from a Canadian Gal. I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 5.2L (had him since birth). He has recently developed a rough idle when first starting. Give him a couple minutes to even out, then runs fine. I've had an entire tune-up done within the last 2000 km. So fellas, whatcha think? Kitty Cat snipped-for-privacy@telus.net

Reply to
kitty-cat

Has the throttle body been cleaned?

Reply to