Mazda3 rough idle after cold start

I have an 06 Mazda3 2.0L that starts hard and then idles rough for a few minutes on some mornings. I'd say twice a week would be a good average for this problem. I've taken it to the dealer twice with this complaint and they are "unable to duplicate the problem". I checked the service bulletins and found this exact problem on CA Spec'd cars, mine was bought in NY. I even brought a copy to the service department, but they said it doesn't apply to my car. Has anyone had a similar problem with FED Spec'd Mazda3's?

Any help from this group is appreciated.

Jeff

06 Mazda3 Velocity Red 90 Mazda Miata Red
Reply to
Jeff & Missy