Re: Re: 1999 Dodge Ram dashboard

"" wrote: > I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab 4x4. Black with gray > interior. Dash > cracked front to back in several locations. > Had to purchase the top dash cover from Dodge. Called several > dealerships > and all but 1 said I couldn't just buy the top piece. They > said I had to > buy the whole dash and it would cost over $800. Finally 1 > dealership sold > me just the top panel. It cost $194.00. The dealer was > Weinberg Dodge in > Grandview Mo. Phone number: 816.763.6800. I switched the top > panels. It > was pretty easy to replace. I did have to remove the passenger > air bag. Be > sure and disconnect battery for at least 30 minutes before > removing air > bag. The part number is 5GK45RC8AB.

WillyWally,

I also have the top dash cover I have purchased. Can you give me some advise on replacing this part??

Reply to
bigdave