Coni-seal or Moog suspension parts??

Hi,

Anyone have experience with either of these brands for ball joints? Coni-seal is about half the Moog price.

Coni-seal have been around in brake parts for about 20 years so their brake stuff must be OK. Apparently they have only recently begun with the suspension parts.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave, I can't do that

Never heard of Coni-seal but Moog has been around for decades and has about the best reputation you can get. I've used many Moog parts over the years and never have had a problem with them.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I agree with Denny and prefer Moog over even Mopar OEM.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You often get what you pay for. You're comparing a known part from a known company against something that costs half as much from a company you've never heard of. I'de shell out the few extra pennies for the kown quality part.

Reply to
.boB

DUH, boB,

Coni-seal have a good reputation for brake stuff and only recently have launched into the suspension parts arena.

Dave

Reply to
Dave, I can't do that