*crickets*

Sadly there are no more like Buckly.

Reply to
NotMe

More meaningless platitudes.

JAM

Reply to
Frank Galikanokus

But have you seen anyone else "top-sig" the platitude, quote the entire previous post, then write their own little one-liner reply at the bottom? Bizarre.

Reply to
Received packets:

phhhht...

Hey HeartBurn, quotes go at the bottom, okay? Otherwise, it ends up like this when you get a reply from someone using a decent newsreader. There's no quoted material, no context, everything was automatically stipped away along with the lame sig. And it's not just me, jmc will get an empty composition window if she replies too.

Reply to
Received packets:

phhhht..

Check everyone's headers, see which newsreaders are being used. You can't get workable replies from jmc, IGot2P, PeterD, myself, and probably others.

Reply to
Horsemeal apparatus

You're wrong, top poster.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Don't know who you are, but I've gotten replies from all the others you listed at one time or another over the last few years.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

You didn't use to post like such a moron over the last few years.

Budd used to top-post, with his sig immediately following his lines, and the prior discussion quoted below. Sure, lots of people do that.

Trouble is, Thunderbird strips away everything after the "dash-dash-space" sig delimiter, and the quoted material is lost.

Your "top-sig" and "bottom-reply" is the worst style I've ever seen. Even *your own* lines get stripped out, and there's nothing!

The OP in this thread, jmc, uses Thunderbird, and she confirmed the problem replying to Budd. Maybe she'll try replying to your top-sig posts here too.

Reply to
RainBird

I didn't top post. The composition window came up completely blank, I wrote my reply, and you're a moron.

Reply to
RainBird

Boo hoo. Piss off, PissBird.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I made a mistake when I composed the post, nothing intentional. Please disregard my crass piss off comment above, RainBird.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart