Dakota Light Question

Is there an aftermarket driving/foglight with a bracket that will plug into the stock harness ? auto parts store wants 75 bucks for one oem light. thanks

Reply to
bud8car

I've not seen one. Check e-bay and the bone yards for a replacement. I installed a set of PIAA's in mine. They fit the round hole perfectly. But I had to make the brackets to mount them. The wiring is a simple + and - , just cut and solder to match.

Reply to
.boB

Have you tried the local junk yard?

JAM