dash light up

I Have 2007 3500 Cummins 5.9.Since the cold weather the dash board has been lighting up when you start as it should.The problem is some of the indicater lights are staying on.ie Air bag ,check engine ,brake and low fuel.They stay on for maybe 5min and will go on /off for another 5 then return to normal..Do I need to go to dealer and reboot computer or is this something more serious?PS this is my third Cummins 92/99 and 07 and I loved them all

Reply to
Frango

If it's still under warranty I'd let the dealer take care of it.

Reply to
Nosey

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Yep - I agreee it sounds like a loose connection. As it warms up, and things expand (ever so slightly), it makes a positive connection again.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

=======

hmmmmm........

I lost my cannibus connection........too......

sure would like a new one.

:)

oh...... it's spelled different?

oooops.....

~:~ marsh ~takes a toke.....hopes he's not thinking outloud again~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster