Dodge 2001 DataLink cable?

Hello,

I am now looking for the datalink cable in a 2001 DodgeRam 2500 cummins diesel.

DiabloSport Power Puck requires connection to the dataLink port connector, and once again, MANUFACTURERS GIVE HORRIBLE MANUALS with their products!

If you know which harness the data cable comes out of, please let me know where that harness is at (fire wall? middle? passenger? driver? front? back? fuse box?) please give me a description!

Thanks alot!

Bob aiiadict AT gmail DOT com aiiadict AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
aiiadict

It's a three-pin connector, hanging all by itself on the driver's side of the engine. Trace the wires coming off the ECM (computer with two big connectors on the driver's side of the engine). One of the branches will go to the datalink connector.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence