Dodge; the billionaire's choice

Just in case you're on the fence, Jim Walton, heir to the Wal-Mart fortune and worth something on the order of $18.2 billion, chooses an '02 Dakota pickup as his daily driver.

Wolfie

I wonder if he buys's sams choise soda to? probaly not.

Reply to
mudmonkey

probaly all he can afford on that walmart salary

Reply to
mr burns

very cool-I sent this to the Dallas Morning News auto reporter who is a friends of mine..

Reply to
M.Balarama

If we can believe what's on TV... no reason not to... Hulk Hogan's every day ride is a Hemi Ram. No idea how much money he has... maybe that's all he could afford after building a $25 million house.

Reply to
edward ohare