evaporator coil cost Ram 2500

I was wondering if anyone knows the approx cost to change out an evaporator coil in a 2001 Ram 2500 diesel? Thanks Bill

I had the core replaced on my 2000 3500 2 years ago. Cost me about $600 for parts and labor. Local Dodge dealer wanted $1200.00
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 00:39:46 GMT, "rider89"

that doesn't seem too bad. was the core aftermarket, or from Chrysler? thanks Bill

Aftermarket, better than OEM.
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:49:32 GMT, "rider89"

If you have a trany cooler and you change both of the filters, it will take just under 2 US. gal to top off the 545rfe trany. DO NOT PUT ANY THING BUT ATF+4 IN IT OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!

Sorry wrong post.