'98 Grand Voyager Codes/Shop Manual

I've got a '98 Plymouth Grand Voyager. I've discovered how to get the instrument panel to display codes and go through a self-test routine by holding down the trip and trip reset buttons simultaneously while turning the ignition to Run, then counting to 5.

After the word "Codes" appears in the odometer window, it's followed by "999". Then various Check routines run.

Is the "999" synonymous with the previous years' "55" or end of codes, meaning no diagnostic trouble codes have been set? Does anyone have a '98 Caravan/Voyager/Town & Country factory service manual? What does it say about "999" or about this new method of extracting Diagnostic Trouble Codes with the ignition key?

Further, could someone with this service manual either post all the codes that might appear, or, better yet, scan them and send me a copy? Or would you like to sell me said manual?

Thanks in advance for your help and for your trouble.

-- Jim

Reply to
Jim Scott