Other fault codes

OK, having a recent nosey on the web for ECU codes for my vectra, I came across a version of the paperclip technique with instructions for interrogating the traction control and ABS computers (among others). Unfortunately it was for the 10 pin diagnostic port, and mine is the 16 pin type.

Has anyone found the TC / ABS codes for the 16 pin diagnostic connector? There is nothing wrong, it is for future reference. It's just that when my crank sensor went, the TC light came on too, and it would have been a nice confidence check to cross reference it with the TC fault codes.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith