Friday fuel line, saturday furnace

I couldn't get it right if I had a steering wheel that only goes in one direction, and a campaign bus full of Republicans. As a matter of fact, I'm so pathetic, I can't even point an argument in the right directions. Do you have any idea what an idiot I am!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You need to attend sensetivity training class. Shooting? That's so, uh, so neandrethal. Now look what you've done, I've got to go call my therapist, and take a sedative. Brute!

Oh, wait. No one will believe me, since I'm the one who suggested they make skeet targets. Nevermind.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The 'right' kind???? or would that be the 'left' kind??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I don't know how hard it is to fix, but it has taken forever to get to the point of fixing it. I've been out of work since mid September. Went to pt two and three times a week since then to no avail. Now 3 months after the injury they decide, well, yup, ya need surgery. WTF didn't they do the scan in September?? It is so mf'ing frustrating, I can walk, go anywhere but when I get to wherever I'm going I can't do a friggin thing, the shoulder and arm are about useless. Heck, I can't go to the range to shoot, So, I clean the guns a lot. Had to have friends do every repair on the house, Sue cut's the grass, rakes the yard. Hell, she put the blade on the truck. I've had a investigator sneaking around to make sure I'm not fakeing a injury, what a friggin'pia. Friday the doc say's okay "you have a problem in that shoulder". No shit?? What a big friggin' surprise!! Can't schedule you for a operation until the 19th of Dec. Then you have to do pt for a couple of months. Full recovery about 2+1/2 to 3+ months. So long about March-April I should be able to go back to work. Unreal!

At this point I'm in for anything.

Reply to
Roy

Geeeesh, you and those bees! Glad I didn't injure my prick!

Reply to
Roy

Gotta love the compassion!

Reply to
Roy

Ya, but I screwed it up.

Ah, my furry faced wide ride buddy, ya have to pay attention. The Magnum does not have heated seats. Hell, ya ran the numbers! Actually it is the srt with the heated seats. Not been cold enough for them. To be honest I haven't really looked at the switch's for them. I know they are on either side of the ashtray though.

I'll get back to ya on them later today.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Welcome to my world Roy. I feel for ya buddy. I really really hope the surgery helps you. But the 8 that I've had only made things worse. Mine was an on the job injury too. And what is annoying as hell is how long it takes to get anything done. Just like you are finding out. Mine was a career ending injury. I was a 19 year veteran police officer. Forced to take disability retirement 6 months before normal retirement at 20 years. It sucks royally. I lost my 01 Ram in the process from lost income. But hey this isn't about me. I am pulling for ya. But I'm still trying to warn ya. Don't get your hopes up too high. I still hurt like hell everyday. If there's one thing I've learned in all this is that the doctors really don't know crap.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

just my luck. i need you as a neighbor.

i may have to try that

yeah, that would piss me off.

those nagging type of injuries are the worst. my left shoulder flares up. hurts like heck. last year it flared up and my whole shoulder ended up locked up. could hardly move it and the pain went on for months. they tried pt. had three shots in the joint, which was the max they would put in. they decided that they could try surgery, in my case it is a matter of shaving the end of the bones in the joint off to make more room in the joint. the dr. was not at all optimistic but i found another guy who had it done and it worked for him. but in the end, i decided out of the surgery and i just streteched it out every day for a couple of months. its better now but i worry about the next time it does it.

not sure which grin is on your face but i think i may have to refer you to your wife for that one.

Reply to
theguy

disability income in govt service sux. people think that it is some sort of a gold mine but the reality is that is isn't. it hurts.

hope it is working out for you now and everything is going ok.

Reply to
theguy

Damn, I love these encouraging post's.

Reply to
Roy

I should be able to get back to work. All I have to do worse case is work one day in April and retire.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I had to beg. Actually Sue is pretty cool with stuff like that. Isn't timid about trying anything as longs as it is explained to her. Although today the leaf blower stopped and she want's to know what is wrong. Yup, out of gas.

It has been a rough week here, so I figure any smile is an improvement. Here's one

Reply to
Roy

Yup! A shoulder is nuffin more than a ball joint... hell, I done lotsa ball joints...

Bring it on!

Mike

Mebbee we can get Snoman to assist....

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I replaced the plenum gasket today.... took me 6 hours more or less.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, would I have considered this to be the reason my engine was knocking and using excessive oil..

Im gonna be curious now to see where my oil usage goes.. Its gotta improve if I was DRINKING enough oil to make the engine knock.

Again, THANKS..

earl

Reply to
Earl Groce

Cats are supposed to be hard to train, however you might be able to train 'Gwen' to keep the grates on the heater ducts. It might be a challenge as well considering this was the second time for the cat in the duct act. Could always get dogs and get rid of the cats.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Brophy

Was the intake nice and oily inside? Did you clean it out?

You should follow up with a couple applications of Mopar combustion chamber cleaner, to get rid of the oil deposits in the combustion chambers. Then, once that's done, put in a new set of plugs (the cc cleaning process tends to foul the plugs).

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

With a 9 mm wrench and a two foot pipe, we could really break your.... oh, nevermind.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Good. I really hope it works out for you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Thanks, so do I.