Friday fuel line, saturday furnace

Trim Technique: Use this after typing your reply in the email window. This works both with web browsers, and most email clients.

1) Use "down" arrow to move cursor to a spot in the email below the text which is necessary to the email. 2) Press and hold shift key. 3) Press arrow "down" key to highlight text below the relevant message. 4) Release arrow down key. 5) Touch "delete" key and highlighted text should disappear.

For folks who like using a mouse, scroll down. Put the cursor in the text below the relevant message.

Hold left mouse key down, and slide cursor down. This will highlight text, which can then be deleted using the delete button.

As an alternative, put the indicator below the useful text. Pres cntrl

  • shift + end to highlight the trailing text, and then touch delete.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Just what we need, a new net nanny. Now you (oops see way below)

can bitch 'cause I top post at times as well. Trim this!

Reply to
Roy

The inside of the Intake was A HUGE MESS.. I cleaned it a lot... not perfect, but its 95% cleaner than it was.

Earl

Reply to
Earl Groce

Didn't get your nap this afternoon??????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Nope too friggin sore. Now you'll be in the shit too, 'cause ya didn't trim before ya replied.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

How do you make a cat go woof

Pour some gas on it and light it

Reply to
Dale Yonz

I like being on the top :))) dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

I love cats. They're delicious. Especially flame-broiled.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Done medium, so the pink is out of the meat. Tiny sprinkle of salt, and some A- 1 steak sauce. Served with buttered toast, and mashed potatos.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon