Gauge Help

I just installed EGT, Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges. It isn't complete yet, still need to connect the lights (+) to a dimmer source somewhere (Help) and the EGT signal booster (+) somewhere. I thought I read a previous post where a dimmer wire behind the headlight switch is available. I cannot find the post to see what wire that was.

After that, or before, I still need to run a line from the fuel source to the isolator. Where is a good place to mount the isolater and where to take the fuel pressure from?

Its an '03 2500 HO Manual Tranny Laramie. Your help is appreciated.

Reply to
FMB

Pull the headlight switch panel off. Tap into the Orange/white wire (the thick one). That's your dimmer output.

I tapped into the red wire going to the cigarette lighter for a switched

+12V.

Fuel pressure on a stock truck should be taken from the banjo bolt on the supply line into the CP3 pump. You use a tapped banjo bolt for this (available from

As for mounting the isolator, you can see mine here:
I hung it from the little piece of sheetmetal sticking out, with a couple of sheetmetal screws, and a zip-tie for good measure. You want to try and keep it off of the engine, to minimize vibration.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Reply to
Joseph Myers

Yep - it is. The problem is there's no schrader valve on the '03s.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence