Harvick wins at Michigan

Beekeep should be thrilled... and no I ain't on the bandwagon... the Roushketeer's did ol' Jack proud... glad to see he wuz back at the track.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I'm beginning to think that Harvick has a chance of going all the way and winning the chase. He's driving like he did back when he won the Busch series.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

He is doing well... quite a turnaround from last year... not only Harvick but all the RCR teams. Hendrick on the other hand seems to have "lost" their magic. I still expect JJ to turn on the heat come chase time.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

The forth car was hard on Childress last year. I hear they are going to try four again next year. It will interesting to see what happens.

While I'm sure JJ will turn it up a bit for the last ten races it seems like the other drivers aren't tip toeing around him on the track like they used to. I'm looking for a good payback from his teammate JG during the chase.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

At least it appears that for the first time in a looong time that JJ is not a lock to win. I like him and he is a great driver but it's nice to see some other contenders for a change.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons