Help replacing TCC on Dodge Caravan

Anyone got any ideas on how to get into the TCC on a 95 dodge caravan, the guides and books that I have are useless, if anyone can make any suggestions I would be really grateful.

Thanks

Jay

Reply to
-=The Gaylord=-

Just to clarify.... what exactly do you mean by 'TCC'? (I think I know... but I gotta ask.... just to be sure)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

The Torque Clutch Control and this word is spelt wrong I guess Solonoid.... the van has a problem that as soon as its in gear, it locks and shuts off, Ive done the diagnostic and bought several manuals but not one of them show me how to get into it, I know its behind the drivers side front wheel, but thats it.

Anyhelp would be great :)

Thanks

Jay

Reply to