I don't friggin believe it!!!

That was dumb.

Reply to
Bob M

No, it was factual

Reply to
Roy

how about you answer the question? are you scared to answer questions? I wanted you to clarify what you meant by it would be replaced. I've already said that the liberty would not see the CRD option for 07 so how was I wrong? now clarify what your statement meant.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

but a jeep with a real engine.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

*grin* ok I was just asking.
Reply to
Chris Thompson

Buy a real Jeep. Not a Chrysler product with a name badge! Jeep died when Chrysler bought AMC.

Reply to
miles

Some would say Jeep died when AMC bought it..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I'd be on of them Rabbit.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That's just cause you're old. I think every old fart remembers how cars/trucks/farm equipment/whatever used to be and how easy it was to work on them. My favorite old tractor is an "A" John Deere but if I have to work

500 acres I'm sure not going to use one of them by choice anyhow. The new stuff is so much better I can't begin to start. I think the old "A" is my favorite cause that was dad's "big" tractor when I was a kid.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I remember the "A" my grandfather had one belt drive and all. in fact that's how my uncle Lee broke his back, they were using the overshot stacker when it broke and fell on Lee.

Reply to
Chris Thompson