I Got $1,000.00 free labor and parts on my Dodge 98 Diesel...here's how!

Page 3 of 4
Did you not read where I said the mechanic admitted the following Monday that they had never even attempted to do an alignment the previous Friday nor evaluate the alignment...the same day I test drove
it and the alignment was not improved? You need to keep up or stick to shorter threads.
Randolf
In article
randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

They had a plausible explanation. Now your story changes to "evaluate the alignment."

With worn out ball joints. Which part of 'no shit' don't you understand.

heh... It's -you- who needs to keep up. (since the story -has- changed with time)
The fact that you keep beating this horse shows that your conscience is getting the better of you. Wonder why...
I feel horrible...you are right. I'm going to walk down there and write them a check and add 10% for their trouble. Now I will be able to sleep at night.
Randolf
In article
randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

A check... ... You crack me up.

obviously something is up, or you would not feel the need to continue to validate yourself here.
is your real name mike schmidt??
Hello,
I was Randolf's girlfriend. I'm sad to say that he was over come with guilt and remorse with what happened at the tire and brake shop and commited suicide this morning. He left a note wanting me to apologize to everyone he ever offended. Also he left all that he had, including his truck, to the tire and break shop that he ripped off with a false claim of fraud.
I know you all will miss him, but know that he lives on in our memories.
Sincerely,
Randolfette
randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Who was Randolph?
--
Ken

just a lonely, little man, repressing his peculiar tendencies.

Friends,
I'm back! Last thing I remember was pulling the trigger on my pistol and next thing I know I wake up in the morgue in a black plastic bag. It's a miracle!
I had a vision too...Jesus came down from heaven and told me that I must go back. I asked, "But why Lord?". He said, "You've been tasked with the awesome responsibiltiy of destroying all defrauding tire and brake businesses.". He gave me this jawbone from an ass of a mechanic and told me to smite the wicked.
Watch out!
Randolf

No, just bad luck!
randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

================== you know....... I think yer a liar.
but damn yer funny.
~:~ marshmonster ~sips his shroomjuice~
You better be careful or some mechanic will full fill your dream story :)))
On 5/4/06 3:17 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com,

randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

================ lmao
~:~ marsh
In article
randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Amazing. dude cacks it, yet his hand still lives.
and the fraud is where???

randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

======================== idiot
~:~ marsh ~sips his shroomjuice......thinks he'll pay a little visit to yer past~
======================
49 From: randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - view profile Date: Thurs, Sep 8 2005 10:52 am Email: randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Groups: talk.politics.guns Not yet ratedRating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Everyone,
Yes, I've had my fair share of unemployment. I was laid off three times within a twenty-two month span beginning in 2002. It wasn't fun or pretty. Not for me or the other poor souls with kids and dependants.
Since then though I get calls from headhunters and recruiters every week. I'm lucky in that the skills I have presently are in high demand. Won't always be the case though.
Biking eight miles to work is very rewarding. Having several hundred cars, all occupied by one individual, passing me by on the road is a gut wrenching sight. They're all fueling the death and destruction in the middle east if not the entire world.
Wars today are fought for two reasons:
1.) Economics 2.) Ethnics
What type of war do you suppose we are involved in today. What simpleton cannot draw a correlation between our consumption of oil with
the ongoing conflicts in oil rich nations? Who then shares the responsibility? Who can stomach the truth?
"Capitalism...the idea that anyone, regardless of race, sex, ethnicity,
religion or economic standing, with both determination and hard work can aspire to be the slave of any aristocrat of his or her choosing."
-- W.J.
Randolf
============================== maybe............
you should jest go back to riding yer bike, then you wouldn't have all these "sue" worries over frauding you on repairs........
or........
did yer legs git tired???
rotfflmfao @ mr greenpeace!!!!!
so...... A bad thing ain't a bad thing when the bad thing ain't a bad thing for you?????
i know, i know......... you had good intentions of NEVER contributing to the problem again yerself, but riding is a bit easier than pedl'ng aint it?
i make me laugh.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his mushroomtea......goes to dig for more proof that yer an idiot~
I do ride my bike still...everyday to work only now I take the longer route which is eleven miles. Still I'd like to ride further to increase my stamina. The truck is for hauling and working not to mention I love my truck. I'd put it under glass if I could. Still sickens me to see the thousands of cars and trucks while commuting.
Randolf
. . <TOP POST> . .
idiot
~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a hit off his homegrown......goes to find more proof~
=========================== From: randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 8 2005 10:16 am Email: randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Groups: misc.survivalism Not yet ratedRating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Guys,
How are you prepared?
I've got 1,500 pounds of corn (30 x 50lb sacks) in the garage. Hand crank mill to make my grits and corn meal. A 800 acre ranch in the Ozark mountains. One DPMS A2 and one Armalite M15A4 with scope and 20 thirty round mags. A partner who can split nat hairs at 300yds with the scoped rifle. Two thousand rounds of 62grn hollow points.
No anti-viral drugs :(
Randolf
. . <TOP POST> . .
yep......
yer an IDIOT!
~:~ mm ~puts down his dooby, puts down his shroomjuice, puts down his crownroyal, goes to git his 30/30 and make sure it's loaded, he don't think even bud will side with this dude~ ================================
From: randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - view profile Date: Mon, Oct 17 2005 3:02 pm Email: randolf snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Groups: misc.survivalism Not yet ratedRating: show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Guys,
Wish the Bird Flu would hurry up and mutate and kill half the world's population! Doesn't everyone agree that the world is over populated? Too many people. Not enough resources. Wish that bird flu would mutate into something as deadly as Ebola, but have four times the incubation period. Just wipe the world clean of third world countries and most of the U.S.
Wouldn't it be great to have too much housing! Sure, we all would be filing bankruptcy, but they would be giving houses away in the next town for free.
Who needs all this bullsiht? Who needs bankers, lawyers, politicians and the republican party. Let's wipe the slate clean. Who want's to start a prayer group that God will deliver us a virus to wipe out the bulk of humanity?
He's done it before with a flood...why not a virus? God has experience
with this kind of thing, right? It's in the bible. So, I'm not unethical in my reasoning. Those republican conservatives can't complain, right?
Randolf