If you have a 46 RE auto trans...whats been your experience with it ?

Any problems to report ? Thanks.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dave in Lake Villa) wrote in news:21015- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net:

I have a 2002 Dodge 1500 Reg Cab 4x4 with a 5" suspension lift and 35" off road tires. 45,000 miles, light towing very infrequently. No problems so far. I had the tranny serviced at 30,000, and will every 30,000.

Reply to
Cliff Hammer

Any problems? Other than dave being a nic switching anti-sex religious troll of a fundy piece of shit...nope

FOAD

Reply to
Flakey714

I had a 2002 Ram, 360, 46re, 4x4. Towed boats with it. Serviced teh tranny (filter and fluid change) and diffs every 20,000 miles myself . No problems. Sold the truck with 55000 miles on it. Ran like new.

I have heard of numerous problems with the 46re ... but I certainly didn't have any issues.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig