lift kit for 2007 2 WD Dodge Ram 3500 dually

If it is a Myers blade both it and Denny are equal in weight. If it is a Fisher, the blade would weigh a bit more that the friggin'rabbit!!

True, but this is a 3500. I'd think the springs on the 3500 are about the same or stiffer than the 2500 plow prep springs.

Reply to
Roy

Crap, I've been fighting this teranews for a couple months now. It only just let me begin posting again in alt.alt.test a couple weeks ago and then only posted very few of the posts. Today I look and they put them all up. The ones that did go up in a reasonable time, only went up in alt.alt.test and none of my other news groups.

Looks like it may work for awhile now, I dunno. They were getting my messages, but filtering them out. Who do they think I am, puddle? And I thought SBC newsgroups were piss poor.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

OMG, it showed up already. I didn't even have to threaten them with WCs.

Reply to
FMB

Well, if ya weren't so cheap, I'd recommend that you use APN... it's been very good for us, but it costs like $3 a month.. It has all my newsgroups and months of retention..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis