Locking Gas cap?

Hi, bought a 2003 Dodge Durange (God, I love this ride) and filled the tank, but what with the cost of gas today, I want to use what I BUY!

Suggestions of who to go to for a gas cap that locks and is not something thrown together in the back of a chinese sweatshop?

Reply to
Gene

Bill

Get real, get MOPAR!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

get a good car alarm and a better shotgun..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Get Realer, It's a MoPaR, nobody steels a rednecks truck....Ya might as well hang yourself if you do.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Stant makes them too and I have been using them for years with no problems at all. Heck Mopar probaly does not even make them either and just contracts it out to a "sweat shop".

Reply to
SnoMan

A locking cap will stop 99% of it and is a lot cheaper and more fail safe too.

Reply to
SnoMan

Go to the dealership's parts department, that's where I got mine for my diesel. They should have one for your dodge. dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Better yet, dress up a blowup doll or a mannequin and park her in the front seat

Reply to
Dale Yonz

My dodge locking cap did well for many years (till I sold the truck and kept the cap-key, LOL).

My compay truck is a Ford. Gas was gett>

Reply to
Twix