minvan serpentine belt

A few months ago I posted a message about my wifes serpentine belt coming off on wet roads. on her 99 T&C 3.0

I had new tensioner installed while the van was in getting the seat heating elements replaced as per recall. BTW the seat heaters worked better before the replacements. So far the belt has stayed on, but my fingers are always crossed. That is a SOB of a job on the side of the road in the rain.

Anyway I've searched but I can't locate the message about someone making a splash guard that helps keep the water away from the belt. I would like to know what it is made of, where it is installed, how it is fastened on.

Thanks Dave

Reply to
dave

Dave Lee

Dave - I asked when we were at the dealership and was told a manager did it on another customers car but he had gone elsewhere for employment and they didn't know how he did it.

Reply to
dave