Reply to
Roy

LOL, LMFAO. Stop it, I gonna pee.

Reply to
Ed H.

Oops. ! . .

Reply to
Ed H.

Not a thing wrong with either. Though I think you have a hard on for both. Hmmm, I must consult with Dr. Freud on your behalf.

Reply to
Ed H.

ohhh. that is an ugly picture. don't get any ideas barrell, your gonna have to hit the rest stops to get any action. sorry. not that i have a problem with that lifestyle, i just don't happen to "swing" that way.

Reply to
theguy