once and for all............ people learn what you have

It is CUMMINS.........not Cummings..................

Reply to
Dimbo Spams

I hear they have really large pistings.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Watch out!!!

There are some that will take issue with you if you find yourself overwhelmed or frustrated by the number of idiots that can't read what is on the side of their vehicle or expect the impossible out of an undersized engine.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

...or those that think the CTD is the be-all, end-all to the world's problems...

Reply to
Jon

I believe it to be the best overall engine for pickup use, towing especially, but I don't think it's perfect.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

you actually think you had to say that?

Reply to