This is why Chevy owners should have bough a Dodge w/Cummings instead

Duramax can't keep up with an old Cummings:
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/money+maker/0/b108e8c2-25df-4054-8090-98af013f4333.htm

GeekBoy wrote:

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/money+maker/0/b108e8c2-25df-4054-8090-98af013f4333.htm
Is cummings a new engine, last I remember then used a Cummins.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/money+maker/0/b108e8c2-25df-4054-8090-98af013f4333.htm
Ya ya typos...sorry

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/money+maker/0/b108e8c2-25df-4054-8090-98af013f4333.htm
I like the Dodge Cummings Engines, but the transmission sucks along with the rest of the truck! If only GM came out with a Cummings engine onto the Allison transmission, that would be a Nice Combonation to have.

The automatic trans has had a bad history, but the 6 speed has been quite good. As for as the rest of the truck it is better than Chevy for sure. Chevy has always seemed make cheapy to me, but yes for automatic tranny an allison would be best, but with automatic it wouldn't be a truck now would it? ;-)

I'm tired of Manual. I got rid of my Manual and got Automatic and haven't looked back. If I have a $100,000+ Sports car, then sure give me Manual, but otherwise, Automatic all the way. Especially when your in Stop and Go traffic.

I admit I got an automatic, but only because of the price of the truck. I got almost 10Gs in after market addons for free. It does have transmission cooler that is under the bed of the truck with a big electric fan and a DTT torque converter. It going bad does worry me as it would be 2Gs that I dont have to get the tranny fixed. Good thing for the transsmission extras to help make me worry less.