OT: EBAY support is too funny!

Here is an abbreviation of an online support episode I had with EBAY.

Ebay billing support, how may I help you?

My account was locked on the final day of a listing. I was unable to reply to any bidders questions before it ended. Reserve was not met and I would like credit for the listing and then relist it.

Your account shows it was locked because someone accessed it from more than 2 different PC's in the same day.

Yes, I used my home PC, a friends PC and also checked using my web phone during the day. May I please have a credit so I can relist the ad?

I'll transfer you to security. I have confirmed they are the only team that can address your problem.

Ebay security support, I have reviewed your chat. I need to transfer you to billing about the credit.

I was just chatting with billing. They transferred me to you.

I am transferring you to billing now. Please wait.

Ebay billing support, I have reviewed your chat and will now transfer you to security. I have confirmed they are the correct team to address your problem. I'll transfer you now.

Ebay security, I have reviewed your chat and my supervisor confirmed that you need to talk with the Account Takeover Dept. I will transfer you to ATD now.

Ebay ATD, I have reviewed your chat and have confirmed this is a billing issue. I will transfer you now.

Ebay billing, please wait for the next available representative. You are number 25 in the que..... ========================

This was after 1 1/2 hours of mostly waiting online in ques only to be transferred!! This is abbreviated. I was transferred many more times to several other support teams. I gave up and may try again some other day!!

Reply to
Miles

So..............

after all that do you feel "supported"???

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

I'd have to think that Nathan's getting dizzy from spinning around at such a high RPM! ;+)

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Excuse me! It's got me so dizzy that I'm mistaking Miles for Nathan!.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

Hmmmm....The one liners that come to mind.

Reply to
Roy

You've never held back before, why start now?

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Come on, Roy, get da machine out of your mind.

FMB

Reply to
FMB