Re: {OT} This is so funny, I'm crying (COMCAST wants to be YOUR ISP...

snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS (Hachiroku=A0...)

I want to tell Comcast to go to hell by changing my service. So, yesterday I wanted to create an on-line account. After clicking the link numerous times and waiting 5-7 minutes each time, I kept getting an error to the effect of "We are unable to process your request at this time." So, I just created the account, and went to log in, and it said "No such user". Then I checked and I had a NEW email saying click here. Ah, we're in. I went to "Upgrade or Change Service" and was greeted with "This feature is not available at this time." So, I clicked another link to look at channel lineups, and got "This page is not found."

LOL! I'm trying to CANCEL it!! I figured I would make an account and then cancel. No Live Chat, no on-line account management. I actually did get to send a text message...I think. It said it was sent, but based on the performance of their web site, I have serious doubts.

Mom wont let you use the phone..?

Reply to
in2-dadark

Why bother getting stuck on the phone forever when I can click a mouse? I could conceivably even do it with my PDA phone. Or my laptop using WiFi at Staples. Or any other of a dozen hotspots. But you guys on WebTV don't really know a lot about technology, do you? [This posting contains Japanese text that can't be displayed on your WebTV Internet Terminal ===================

Wow..You're like Batman...Mom sure has indulged you hasn't she..? Lemme guess ...in between playing with all that 'cool' stuff you go outside and play hacksack with your 50 year old friends..?

Reply to
in2-dadark