OT Plow control

3 months once he get's his toys out. Gotta make commitments now. Doing the one handed bit would work for a hour or so but you know how these storms can work out 20+ plus hours. I'd be kidding myself, too many pain pills, too many screw up's. Also have a obligation to the guy's that work with me, wouldn't be right to hang them out. Also this is the time to move the truck. Another winter more value gone. Sooooo, maybe a srt Sue likes them so that's half of it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

No, not until next spring. Have a rotator cuff that has to be messed with.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I couldn't drink enough to get those down

Roy

Reply to
Roy