OT Sig is back!

Took a few weeks but my Sig 226 9MM has come home. Sig replaced everything that was damaged and detail cleaned it. No charge!! Gotta like that. Haven't fired it yet, but they did so I figure all is well.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WARNING - All bowling balls in Roy's area are being asked to evacuate the area immediately or face the consequences.

OK, that said, wait 30 min then go on out and have some fun.

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Bowling balls have nothing to fear from Roy with a Sig. The Sig isn't gun enough even if Roy could hit it..

Did Sig say anything about what happened to it??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Now we know why he was buying the wife the robo-vac!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

shoulda bought an indestructable glock.

;-) ......so what happened to your sig anyway?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nope, not a word about the cartridge explosion. The just replaced what was screwed up and test fired and sent it back. Not there fault but they took care of it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I suppose if I need a hammer it might come in handy.

Had a cartridge split and the gas blew out the extractor, rt side grip panel, and assorted springs.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

it must have been built to military standards.. Mac

mac davis

I've got 1 of each, like them both.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I've tried a Glock a couple of times, couldn't get use to it. I've been useing my Sig 239 at the range, put about 2,000 rounds through it mostly 357 and a couple hundred 40. I'm leaning toward the 357 sig round over the 40.

Roy

Reply to
Roy