OT-Tolerance

Bugs is grey, not pink. Makes a BIG difference.

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

How can your beliefs not allow others to do as they choose? Who the hell are you to tell others what they can and can't say?

You're in effect saying that you must be allowed to pontificate any belief you desire, and everyone else MUST accept it as fact.

I've never said this before, but hey - first time for everything. Budd, FUCK YOU.

Now go play the wounded victim, and tell me how shocked you are.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

ok, fine. your not going to change anyone's mind with a hostile attitude about it though. you know the old saying, you catch more flies with honey than vinagar.

i have been as gentle and patient as i know to be with you. trust me i could be much harsher.

now, speaking of following one's own advice and verses. ive posted to you on this matter a number of times. and i am through.

may God be with you in your journey.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Suddenly, without warning, clare at snyder.on.ca exclaimed (11-Nov-06

9:30 AM):

Actually, yes. I'm not particularly religious (well, not in the mainstream sense), but I strongly believe in your right to believe however you want to.

Also, I think you're stereotyping a bit. Not all Atheists ridicule those who believe in a God, neither do the others you mention. Of course, there are those that do, just as there are Christians that will tell me I'm going to hell because I don't follow their particular mode of worship. Also, Bud is a Christian and isn't tolerant of anyone else's beliefs...

Christian, Buddhist, Druid, whatever. You have the right to your beliefs. You can even believe I'm going to hell, I don't particularly mind, since I know I'm not. Certainly, someone (probably millions of someones) out there believes you're going to hell because you don't believe as they do - does that mean you are? Probably not. None of us will know who's right until we die. And depending on your particular belief, maybe not even then.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Speaking only for me ...

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Damn, even at my worst I wasn't bad enough to get a web site dedicated to me. Are you proud Budd?

Reply to
TBone

We can fix that if you like!

Reply to
azwiley1

Hey, it's the *least* I could do. You can't get this kind of entertainment anywhere! Look out Borat ... here comes the Budd-meister!

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

A logical female that can make cc cookies..... This is getting scary.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (11-Nov-06 1:11 PM):

Oh, I'm sure *someone* will show up here soon and tell me how illogical I am :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Gee, thanks for the offer but I think I will pass :-)

Reply to
TBone

Who, me? Female?

Um - NO. Not last time I checked anyway.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Really, by who????

Of course not since you are never wrong.

Perhaps that is because nobody has done anything to you. Just because you take anything said as a personal vicious attack against you doesn't make it so.

No, you are catching heck for claiming that your interpretations are the only ones that are correct and everyone must follow them.

Just quoting scripture my ass. You are first quoting, then interpreting them, and then pushing your beliefs on others and getting pissed if people don't completely agree with you and have no tolerance for what anyone else thinks.

Reply to
TBone

Suddenly, without warning, clare at snyder.on.ca exclaimed (11/11/2006

2:43 PM):

I think he was talking to me.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

People here will not tolerate you telling them they are wrong for their beliefs. It works both ways Budd. If you dish it, expect it back. You need to start tolerating people who do not believe the same as you. I have repeatedly stated I do not feel you are wrong for your beliefs. But you have told me I am wrong, am going to hell, and so on. Get off your soapbox and start respecting others if you expect the same back.

Reply to
miles

Your interpretation is one of radicalism. Either convert or destroy those that believe other than your way. Sounds a lot like the radical Islamists of today as well as the radical Christians of the Crusade years. You've gone off the deep end in your beliefs. It's not what Christianity is about at all.

Reply to
miles

You do not tolerate anyones beliefs that differ from your own. Don't expect anyone to have any respect or tolerance from you as long as you hold to that radical form of Christianity.

Reply to
miles

I have never called you a liar. I disagree with your beliefs but I still respect your right to them. However, you take them to extremes and try to impose them onto others. You've already stated everyone that does not believe as you do is wrong.

Why is it so difficult for you to respect others that differ in their beliefs? You want it one way..your way only. Not gonna happen Budd. Dish it out, and expect it back.

Reply to
miles

What conditions? You mean about wanting you to have tolerance and respect for others if you expect the same in return? You've already stated that doing so is against your religion. So be it.

Reply to
miles