OT: welding 101

I did and I mentioned also that it would be a good idea if we avoided each others posts, but he flunked the test.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Nice try Budd, but it was YOU who started it with not one, but two responses to Maxi's childish post. You may try to hide behind the lame "I was replying to Max" excuse and for the first one and maybe you were but when you came back the next day with your "Now that I have a pot of coffee in my" post, that was a direct response to what I said so now who was it that failed your BS test? I simply replied to your comments as you would and have done and then you replied directly to me so now does that makes you a liar as well? Also FYI, I never agreed to avoid your or anyone else's posts so how can I fail a test that I never agreed to in the first place? If you wish to continue to act like a child with your victims mentality, that is up to you but please stop with the lame accusations.

Reply to
TBone